LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Lepidico appoints GM Marketing and Investor Relations, page-13

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    well I will not contest your disappointment on delivery and delays , we are at least 12 months further out from the original estimates which will make holding this stock an economic nightmare for some including myself. Here is a little analogy to contemplate , imagine the identified sites are say strains of wheat that no one is really interested in because of the difficulty refining it {remembering the Chinese are leaders in processing it by roasting and destroying any chance of recovery of critical minerals plus the resulting pollution} imagine all the others in close proximity to your own little wheat field and those who have waste product in other locations that might have a market if someone can create a viable process or processes to provide a base product that has an available market, imagine its the first of its kind and of course it must be successful in doing so. Then the green credentials and raft of products that can be produced all through variations of known processes strategically aligned to produce the outcome . Then consider the company that owns the rights to the processes that can also produce its own product as well as product for third parties who have access to their own little wheat fields and LPD have the bakery and the knowledge to build others then it becomes a Chemical Company with a potential upside of maybe 30 or 40 times the current share price-------------- If thats the mission at hand then getting the bakehouse right and supply of base material and then a market for the final product well I think its just inconveniently understandable delays might be part of the story. Failure to deliver will be a failure thats is a total failure , so yep its not what I or probably many others envisaged but I think it might be best to get eveyrthing in order to ensure we do not fail to produce .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.