LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Maybe I should have made the point more clearly and emphatically...

1. 10,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3639
    Maybe I should have made the point more clearly and emphatically for you @In4apenny as it seems like it got "lost in translation". It's not a reflection on what is reasonable wrt #rigs, drill plan and results analysis or even whether their drilling cadence shows any sense of urgency.

I'm concerned as to whether or not LPD has a MRE capable of supplying a 20,000 Ktpa LCE plant. Now you don't get the MRE just by drilling a few holes over the 1,000Km2 mining lease. In simple terms, to show a P2P MRE equal to P1P they need to at least double the MRE (i.e. Objective 2a by end 2022). OK, but to get a P2P MRE for 20,000 Ktpa would need ~4x our present MRE. And an Inferred Resource isn't going to be accepted in a true DFS ... going to need that to be at least "Indicated" so it can be converted to a "Probable Reserve". Working in our favor is Lithium price (and co-products) so that cut-off grade can be low but if we have trouble in getting co-product sales it will affect the DFS (as price affects Reserves), which if the MRE isn't until end 2023, getting a DFS up in a year might be a stretch. At least 2.5 years to build it and we are looking at 2028 for first revenue. There is no P2P project without a suitable MRE - and the earlier we know what Karibi offers the better IMO.

Wasn't the pilot plant built to prove the LPD process to be commercially scalable ... LPD notes this about PiP - "Underlying engineering is informed by some six years of process development test work including continuous pilot plant trials conducted in 2019" (AR 2021) ... it better work to spec or we will be "calcined"!

Of course they also said "Lepidico has positioned its Phase 1 Project as an early mover in the new lithium demand cycle." - Hardly. Got over 100ktpa of LCE coming online by end of 2023 in just 3 of my other Li stocks... that's 20x the 5kt LPD is bringing to market ... IMO a sense of urgency is not part of any LPD process. You don't have to agree with me though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.