LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

inforapenny you highlight a key issue with expanding our model...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    inforapenny you highlight a key issue with expanding our model with our limited bandwidth (of resource). Some time back I was pleased to receive a response from Lepidico when I wrote asking why Neometals had Plant operating in our test plant space in Belmont. I was told not to be concerned (I thought our equipment had vanished) and told our equipment had been upgraded for free by SM to facilitate the Neometals pilot plant. I was advised (this has been formally communicated as well) that not only did we receive larger equipment to run our larger more recent sample campaign but the equip upgrade and test runs had allowed more staff to be trained which is needed for the foreseen expansion of our tech, be that P2 or third party licensing. This of course makes much sense. I drove past the Belmont plant today and it was a hive of activity, it's definitely not a lifestyle business trying to fleece investors. I firmly believe if the tech works (as suggested by international patents and Tracy's off takes) this has all the hall marks of another multi billion SM success. of course what do I know, but this makes sense, is supported by the take off and the numbers of staff flitting round the test plant doing their stuff. Good weekend and pray for Ukraine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.