LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Lepidico - Corporate Update Presentation, page-54

1. 3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Spodumene waste tailings/part mica are not a priority, as is any form of licensing. At least not at present. I imagine this is something management will look at once it can de-risk the project.

Management are concentrating on ramping up p1 with finance and will likely then focus on the possibility of p2 pending expansion is viable/economical before worrying about licensing IMHO.

LPD can produce Hydroxide, its just scaling and financing that is now the question on if & when. Considering current LiOH or even carbonate pricing I dont think we have an issue remaining under Opex to produce viable Hydroxide, lets be honest here.

My issue lies more with: Cs Offtake targeted for end April. Its now mid May and management have still not announced at the very least a revised target date for these offtakes. No target dates = no trajectory and no trajectory hints at to me at the very least a lack of general direction.

Hopefully we get some news flow soon because unfortunately for LPD's management both investor confidence and cashflow is on the bunsen burner as we speak.

As I said previously Cs offtake must be signed and disclosed before we can get that financing tick. Lenders dont hand out money on "we may sell the product". We are talking about a large amount of capital. This will require contracts to purchase said product and a detailed outline of a project costs. Otherwise the finance company simply go to the next business with its hands out.

Ironically the share price will follow the newsflow released by management and if news will come "soon" the share price improvement too will come "soon".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.937K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14044136 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 57903049 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.