LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@Kevo88, I have mentioned previously that the global market...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    @Kevo88, I have mentioned previously that the global market forCs2SO4 is thin, with opaque pricing.

Firstly, if you think that LPD should/will disclose commercial-in-confidence details to the market that would jeopardise either party or the transaction, then you're being naïve about how such agreements are made. Companies will still inform the ASX, and may be granted a pass on disclosure.

Secondly, discussions with potential customers and funders are not held in isolation. Again, commercial-in-confidence discussions and NDAs create an environment where relevant stakeholders can share information and are aware of the position of each party. It is in the interests of funders to know there is a customer for the product. It is in the interest of customers to know that funding is secure so the project can proceed.

It is fortunate for us other investors that you are not "lending a significant amount of cash". If you were lending only to start-up businesses that already had customers, you'd be well down the list of creditors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.