LPD 20.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Sharpey,First of all, here's wishing you (and all of the...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Hi Sharpey,

First of all, here's wishing you (and all of the family who benefitted from your time in the kitchen) a very Happy New Year.

That having been said, I'm pleased to see that you're heading into 2020 in impeccable Sharpey style!

Thank you for your lucid replies and comments in relation to the doubts and fears expressed by AM74.

Like you, and I'm sure many of us LT holders, I don't think that there is anything untoward or sinister in any of the BoD and CEO dealings or announcements. Quite the contrary, I find Joe to be most approachable and open, insofar as he can be.

I, for one, have found the changes to plan(s) to be positive.

I'm not going to reiterate what you have said, but this small company has some big talent at its head and in its partnerships/collaborators.

The company needs funds to move forward and they will consider all of the possible options to ensure that the best means are put in place. If I lose out on my oppies , A or B, so be it. They were given to me! Freebies.

I feel I am in intelligent, hardworking company who have their, and our, interests at stake.

Clearly, I'm waiting for the next announcements but I am not concerned by the timeline delays.

As Little Johnny once said, 'Be alert, but not alarmed!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $979 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
174 200277732 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 114810943 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.