LPD 20.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

My take on this deal, is that the facility is more of use as a...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    My take on this deal, is that the facility is more of use as a negotiating tool. We will need funding and offtake soon to further advance. No secrets there.

With this facility (which is under full LPD control and may never be used) we can head to the negotiating table NOT coming from a position of weakness. We have a back up plan to see us through till the right deal is struck.

As for the terms of the facility, I don't like it! I would be happy to see this facility used as little as possible, if at all. But, I like the flexibility of having this credit card in the back pocket.

So much negativity floating around here, no wonder I rarely stop by the threads. All boxes are being very nicely ticked in a responsible and professional manner. LPD are doing things the way the should/must be done. Without the spin and BS for short term SP considerations.

This will take time, it always was. I stated many times that 2022 was the target hold period. What happens SP wise between now and then is just white noise really.

BASF were never interested in DLI, that timing never made sense. They are on the hook for LPD and look to have been for some time. They have a history of marketing process patents for royalty, taking offtakes and providing funding. That writing is on the wall. So I'd say it's best to chill out everyone.

Good things take time, if you thought otherwise then that's your mistake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.606K 569.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
180 206882564 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 122521290 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.