LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

lol no no no that’s you…the wolf in sheep’s clothing ;)when did...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    lol no no no that’s you…the wolf in sheep’s clothing

when did I ever give the impression that I am gleefully excited about LPDs position

I have raised many concerns and risks to all but you have dismissed them without fact

Ones blind optimism in small caps often leads to financial loss

in the current market, situations which LPD find themselves in, more often than not lead to non associated shareholders being hit hard

while I have stated my concerns and highlighted what I perceive as risks, I too hold some degree of optimism however the risks are smothering my optimism bringing me back to reality

as I have said, this knee jerk announcement is a HUGE RED FLAG as it is perceived as LPD just informing the market that they are looking after our interests while failing to disclose other critical information around the change in circumstances and pivot in their strategy

the timing of this announcement also gives me massive concerns

before exportation commences, before resource estimates are upgraded. If LPD were that keen on improving LPD value and therefore shareholder value they would wait for the resource to be upgraded to maximise the value of Karibib but they are rushing. Caught Out.

also before Cornish Lithium announcing the successful commissioning of their commercial demonstration plant. Again if they waited for this imminent announcement, they would be improving LPD value and therefore non associated shareholder value but alas they are rushing

BIG RED FLAGs the company is not appropriating explaining themselves and the decision they are making

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.