LOT 7.04% 33.0¢ lotus resources limited

Lotus likely still has a couple of years or so before it comes...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Lotus likely still has a couple of years or so before it comes back online and ramping up production to a point it becomes cash flow positive. During that time, it will still have to continue funding the development of ACB's project (Letlhakane) so I'd be a bit cautious about being able to avoid dilution from that respect.

ACB had just under $6M in the bank end of last quarter going through almost $1.9M last quarter and (from what I can gather, welcome to being corrected) they haven't even gotten a scoping study done yet. It's been an entire quarter already since then so their bank balance would undoubtly be even lower by now. Unless they can get a good deal selling off ACB's other projects and/or slowing the rate of development of Letlhakane, ACB's current bank balance wouldn't likely be enough to progress Letlhakane before Lotus becomes cash flow positive.

Nevertheless, overall strategically it's still positive for Lotus covering for one of its bigger flaws (low LOM/resource), but the bigger winner looks to be ACB as Letlhakane has a much bigger chance of being financed and developed under Lotus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.025(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $604.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $3.201M 9.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 292030 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 85000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.