WOA 0.00% 2.0¢ wide open agriculture ltd

I have submitted a couple of questions to the company for the...

1. dc3
    109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I have submitted a couple of questions to the company for the quarterly update which remain on my mind at this point. Redacted below.

- Keen to understand details of each of the products being sold by both the Buntine and Prolupin businesses (and by extension which product sales Inga has a share in) and whether the dietary fiber falls under one or the other or both. Would also like to understand the pricing range of each of the products and whether they expect a premium for Buntine products as compared to Prolupin (and whether the properties / use cases of each are similar, better / worse, etc.).

- Under the assumption that Buntine is significantly superior to Prolupin (if not, I suspect we have an issue given that Prolupin went into administration prior to us purchasing their assets), is there a reason we are maintaining the brand, products, etc. rather than just using their assets to focus our resources on producing Buntine products?

- What hurdles need to be overcome to convert the stated 400t+ pipeline to actual sales? Do they remain pipeline as we cannot yet manufacture at the required scale or have they not been converted yet due to customer-side commercial reasons? If the latter, what certainty do we have that they will be converted given that there will likely be different reasons for each prospective customer? Is the pipeline dispersed across many small customers or just a couple of large ones?

Keen to hear if anyone knows answers to the above or whether there are other areas people want further info on at this update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $39.56K 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1319927 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 89990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ 887751
Last updated 14.54pm 30/05/2024 ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.