ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Big shot across the bow and the sometimes NKP Chinese certainly need it, they just don't understand situations, people, ramifications and that for every action there is a reaction

I reinforce this by relating the following, last week I had an open position of 150k stock on the Asx it was a low ball bid that sat there for some weeks

The announcement to the market on Thursday evening in the beginning was not deemed to be market sensitive enough to warrant a trading halt request however that changed 4 hours into trading on the next day which in between my bid was filled.
    I was unable to pull my bid Thursday evening Friday morning as I was traveling in Remote areas and not having access to functioning communication equipment I even didnt know about what went down until late Friday evening

In a post-Morten there is evidence People were emailing NKP on the announcement after market close Thursday telling them that this is so market sensitive it needs a trading halt however were ignored and let 4 hours of trading proceed on the Friday before calling a trading halt

In the wash up because the Chinese at NKP didn't understand the situation and appears were out of their depth so if this thing falls over then than their ambivalence and incompetence has cost me money, I know if it was them they would be the first to scream blue murder

So you are asking me for how for my stock well I won;t even waste the energy to p*ss on their low ball offer and I hold a bit, well for me anyway

Cheers all and have a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.