RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Looks like a turd, smells like a turd and acts like a turd. This...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Looks like a turd, smells like a turd and acts like a turd. This is working out just how I anticipated. In reality I can kiss goodbye to my 50K even though I am still holding. I can put it down to a wealth of experience. The golden rule is don't listen to community forums for advice because most of the dreamers are clueless as well. Don't believe glossy company prospectus's because they are not worth the loo paper they are printed on. In the penny stock league, 99% of companies fail to achieve anything other than milking their share holders to the max.
    Investment advice hard won. Pay off your mortgage as quickly as possible if you don't live in the bubbles of our capital cities, and make extra contributions to your Superannuation Fund to the maximum allowed under current law. Let the professional fund managers invest on your behalf because at the very least they have a fighting chance of maintaining your capital and possibly growing it. Given I have personally lost $260K in the past 10 years chasing penny stocks on the verge of making stellar gains, all of which have fleeced share holders and paid over inflated salaries to the Disallowed salesmen - I have invaluable advice hard won. Lucky I am still young enough to recover and conservatively save for my retirement.
    Good luck if you think you can beat the odds and pick the stellar performer. Some might luck out but statistically you will lose. This little gem is a case book study. You could knock me over with a feather if MXC ever achieves something even mediocre and don't forget the 20 million dollars of future dilution the overlords have planned for this company if they can rekindle an iota of credibility. I am not posting again, this is a rort any way you analyse it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.