RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I might be a crap investor, but I sure have this company...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I might be a crap investor, but I sure have this company summarized pretty well. No announcements of any substance, total disregard for investor losses, no advertising campaign etc, etc. Looks like I get the prize for guessing the average SP by years end. Remember that heated banter about how high it would go? I said 10 cents and that was by far the lowest guesstimate at the time. The predictions of 20 cents and above, wow, just goes to show the caliber of fellows that follow this stock. By the way, the Liberal party of Australia have no policy about legalizing medical marijuana so your best bets are to vote Labor if you want to make any headway in the next decade on this. It will be a miracle if this company is solvent in 12 months given their disgraceful record of disclosure and non performance. I will say one thing with absolute certainty; the SP will not sink lower than .001 at any time. Will I get my investment capital back at break even - not a chance in a million, I am convinced of that.

The big deal is just around the corner; dream on. The only game in town is sucking the life out of share holders funds through exorbitant salaries. The suckers fall for it time and time again. Frankly, I am amazed it is legal. Free enterprise at its best or white collar crime disguised by smoke and mirrors? Depends on your view point I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.