TVN 0.87% 5.8¢ tivan limited

Dear John, You are in denial. What a pathetic attempt to justify...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Dear John, You are in denial. What a pathetic attempt to justify your ongoing existence at TNG. I have only been a shareholder since 2014 so look at this from a shareholder perspective. You and Paul have managed to let the share price depreciate consistently over many years and have taken no personal responsibility for your failures and delays along the way. Don't forget the fact you are basically employed by shareholders who have purchased shares with their hard earned. TNG is not your company, it's ours. I am disappointed that you, and especially Paul are not paid on a performance basis. Another topic. Lithium, are you serious. We are already sitting on a virtual "gold mine". Concentrate on that. I have been recently following another shareholder and the correspondence from him has been a welcome change. He is articulate, very well spoken, has no hesitation in answering questions to the best of his abilities. His genuine enthusiasm for TNG to succeed has been infectious. He makes our Investor relations executive, Paula seem very average. In summary, TNG needs a change. You and Paul have not shown to shareholders enough urgency to "get this show on the road" as the saying goes. I think I speak for more than myself as a shareholder who has run out of patience with the current management. I am hoping that enough major shareholders see TNG for "its" potential, not the executives who unrightfully claim some sort of ownership and will make this vote for change a reality. If you are still in doubt as to my voting intentions, it is definitely "FOR" to all resolutionsHave a nice day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $20.41K 348.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 116150 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 89048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.