TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Ann: Letter from the Chairman, page-72

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 324
    hey, we've both been here for a long time and I've always appreciated your posts so far, but this time I have a totally different opinion than you.

I feel it that Paul has led us to the very last place…

I sometimes have the feeling that even Micky Maus as TNG-CEO would have led us further than Paul is now...

I no longer believe that he will get us over the finish line.... he's just a geologist who has no idea about corporate management and project development... .. and he is greedy, incapable of criticism, rude, insults important politicians and investors....it can't get any worse....

most of the investors, including financing, come from SMS….. he didn’t even look for them himself….. I’ve been wondering for years what he does all day anyway…..

I just think of his character as a bad person… The only thing he's really good at is enriching himself and friends at the expense of the shareholders..

Please have a look at G.W.'s CV. I had never heard of him until four weeks ago…. I did a lot of research, I'm not a naive person... and everything I've researched leads me to 100 percent conviction that G.W. is the right man..

Burton has to go...I find him unbearable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.