TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Letter from the Chairman, page-73

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Thanks for the flowers

My opinion definitely does not mean that I am satisfied with the board and the progress of recent years. Since I am 100% with all who criticize this. But the picture what currently arises is the following: EVERYTHING is better than PB and the current board. You have to ask yourself the question: Is that really so? Can it really not get any worse?

I'm thinking of SMS, for example. I think the cooperation with this company is the reason why I got new hope years ago and also bought new. SMS stands for something and in connection with Tivan it was a statement. Then came Covid and SMS felt that its wings had been clipped. Certainly understandable for organizational reasons, but I can imagine that no champagne corks were popping at SMS.
    And now the hang-up. Sure, SMS does not make the deal with PB alone, but I can imagine that here again an eye roll takes place, which also causes uncertainty with the investor, hopefully no more. Imagine SMS pulling out because they are also fed up? Yes, of course, the probability is not great, but something like this cannot be completely dismissed out of hand.

No matter how it is or comes, a solution at the table and a togetherness I would prefer. Everything else is too high a bet for me with an uncertain outcome....my very own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.