SMN 2.13% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Letter from the Executive Chairman, page-5

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    So now we have a board that have wasted the companies funds in an unwinnable royalty dispute that would have cost shareholders in the realms of $3million would be my estimate after our costs, their costs and the disclosed payments --- happy to be corrected by the company if my guesses are off the mark. But we neve really got any real information on those, always hidden in "admin costs" or tiny ***** tucked away in a 4C.

We lost, have paid up and are now up for an annual royalty based on the original agreement from the prospectus. Complete waste of time energy and shareholder funds to lose and have it reintstated.

The real winner in that one lawyers, not shareholders.

Now we are going to just do the same thing again. waste money we don't have in the bank funding lawyers to try to avoid and get around an EGM that everyone wants!

So the directors can try to save their own skins, using our money to do it.

Why are they all so scared of a vote?

Are we going to blame drake for this distraction that has stopped the company commercializing over 20 years....... ROFL.

Have some accountability for yourselves SMN - collected handsome salaries shares for this long and achieved what?

the language, and unprofessional nature of the chairman are there for all to see.

Heaven forbid we want an Independent board, not an interrelated board! to avoid conflicts of interest and actually put on some aerospace and global markets experience.

Not a stockbroker from Perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.