AV1 7.14% 6.5¢ adveritas limited

Yeah this was my concern prior to calling. The feeling I had...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yeah this was my concern prior to calling. The feeling I had after the call is that things weren't moving quickly previously but possibly recently things are starting to get done. Obviously we need to see confirmation of deals being done on the supply side and until we do it's just speculation but Mat seemed confident. As Russ said Mat has been meeting people on this recently. I didn't confirm whether they will make an announcement when they start to see some success in this regard however.

One thing that I still have to resolve in my head is what is exactly stopping the immediate signing up of quality supply. In my head this should able to be done by dropping the price given that we apparently have all the demand we need. I think it's a combination of Mat naturally wanting to secure the best deal possible for us but also the need to have really good quality content to be able tempt supply partners to place our stuff. Mat used the example of how the tier one strategy would help with this but I thought we would be able to do it with whatever demand we currently have which to my understanding is pretty high quality anyway...

Mat was able to confirm that it's unlikely to impacted much by traffic guard and that is because industry standard KPIs have changed from just download to download plus other actions (such as download and x number of active days on app) before payment is made. Therefore whether traffic guard stops them or post install analysis ends up finding them the fraud payment is eventually stopped/reversed one way or another whereas this wasn't the case previously. This is probably contributed to the shortage of quality supply currently with the changing of the KPIs which is apparently relatively recent.

He also said traffic guard should be ready for commercial launch at start of q3 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $51.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $2.32K 34.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37878 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.