LTR 2.03% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Fellow Shareholders.Theory.Years ago, during the Kidman and...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Fellow Shareholders.

Theory.

Years ago, during the Kidman and early LTR days, I noticed an interesting phenomena in regards to positive leads from Wall Street on their Friday.

The following Monday the Australian Market would then normally opened positive - except for Kidman, and later, except for LTR.

This happened with such infuriating regularity that it is worth mulling over.

If you are a shorter, or an institution that have the general means to manipulate a stock price, wouldn't a good day to ply your trade actually be when the Market is preparing for a rally? Forget the normal Shorter Mantra of buying in hope the stock goes down.

Lithium isn't going down obviously.

So another tactic could be to take the "wind out of the sectors sails" during the Market first hours by conducting "fake trading" to coin a phrase? You sell to yourself or to mates with the same illicit mindset with only one motif: to keep the price DOWN.

The result - if the manipulation works - is that the stock doesn't seem to follow the market.

It appears to be left behind.

Something is wrong!

Equally feebleminded as limpwristed monkeys loose both their faith and grip and fall out of the tree to the delight of the hyena below.

But it's just a theory.

Furthermore: I also noticed that the day - on the Tuesday - both Kidman and LTR normally came rushing back, so there is that to look forward to.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4670/4670820-3da82d1ba9f539168981a150f6f9ab1d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $6.831M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341306 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 82397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.