MLD 0.00% $1.07 maca limited

Poshman and Bustus, I like your respective assessments. They...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Poshman and Bustus,
    I like your respective assessments. They very much mirror my own, but I am slightly more optimistic. I view MLD's current position as being similar to NWH and MCP of about 18~24 months ago, or thereabouts. At that time both of those companies were very much unloved by any other than the truest believers. IMO the general market knows little about research and is simply in the business of 'picking winners'. Sometimes that works (witness Afterpay) but mostly it does not. I got into NWH and MCP very cheaply. Now the sun is shining very brightly and imo will only get brighter in the future. I see this as the time to get into MCL for lots of similar reasons, not least of which is I judge it to be a very well managed company. Now it's just a waiting game. I pay very little attention to daily rise and falls. It's the long term that matters and I am going to be really surprised if that is not fruitful. Could be wrong of course. I don't have a crystal ball, but my view is that those who wait to see the evidence before investing may still get to ride on the bus, but only by sitting in the back seat.
    good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.