LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Once again I ask you for evidence to suggest that "global...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Once again I ask you for evidence to suggest that "global consumption is meagre" and that LPD overstated that market as you previously claimed.

There is massive upside in both rubidium and ceasium in particular. Within atomic clocks, GPS systems, advanced weaponry, imagery and satellite technology amongst other uses. The greater the supply, the more they can be utilised moving forwards in advanced systems. Agreed it is a tight market right now due to limited supply. I am content with LPD's market analysis of those byproducts. The onus is on you to prove otherwise....

There is a reason that they were listed within the "Critical Minerals" list of importance from a US perspective. We can produce three on that very short list....

Look at the wording of this announcement, it's quite political really "long term supply" etc etc... Make no mistake, this is LPD saying that our only responsibility is to our shareholders rather than any political ideology. If you want us to help you, it's time to help us.... $!

If the US DFC drag their heels in providing funding then you can be sure the Chinese will do so as a big "F You" to the West, they did it with REE's. Either way, these critical and very strategic minerals place us in good steed to attain funding and advance to production. I'd say that we are getting to the pointy end of those discussions based off this announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.85K 4.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7643965 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 43320477 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 5960672
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.