FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Can someone please explain a few things to me or retrace what...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23 Posts.
    Can someone please explain a few things to me or retrace what figures people had been speculation over the last few days regarding a special dividend or outcome of a cash sale of our project?

1. Initial $107.5m AUD offer (cash) - If this is the one to be accepted that leaves an After-tax amount of 75.25m AUD to be distributed as a special dividend (minus any funds withheld to go exploring again?)

2. Upon going ex-dividend date im assuming the SP would tank to any post-Li deposit price (from memory we traded at 6 cents?)

3. If we were to have after-tax considerations of 75.25m AUD would that be divided by our shares on issue which i got from annual report of around 178m shares? (plus i also saw 27.35m options still to be issued in the money..) giving overall estimated shares 205.35m (please correct me with current figures if possible as i know there were number of additions at the AGM)

Leaves us around 36.65 cents per share as a special dividend provided no funds are held to acquire new projects etc?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.