AKM 2.78% 35.0¢ aspire mining limited

Fawning over this vacuum disguised as an announcement is exactly...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Fawning over this vacuum disguised as an announcement is exactly the level of gullibility T needs, but it does support my suspicion-- all the money they need is at the ready - The stocks NOT discounted for 'risk" of funding.

Arms length could be be NOBLE for instance. They'd certainly be desperate to stay in this project with its massive future cashflow. Get up on their feet again after getting reconstructed by administrators. Regardless, every mongolian and his Eagle would want a piece of this and it WILL be a T friendly, minority crushing continental asian partner.

As for the "news".. its conditional on the vote and DFS ie becoming a helpless minority remains, despite that dumb pro-rata promise!. If 100% of shareholders don't accept future issues then which foreign entity underwrites? T only said he'd maintain 51% He Didnt say he was capping. Regardless, any foreign funding has the same negative effect on AKM..they get stock in the entity that owns the rights. Bye bye EPS.

So what happens if T's rebuffed at the meet? He bids or his money's stuck. China Russia and Mong need this project! Worst case - nothing happens and AKM invests 10 mil elsewhere.

This STILL, disinterested share price tells you minority control is a severe threat to fair value, even if you don't get it. I know its been a while since Ghengis but T needs to man up and bid becasue AKMs of no value as a partner...unless all you guys are ready to fund forever?

Now you should ask yourself - why did they felt the need to release this...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1727/1727307-b4d1a4d36f0b75bd8fcf16df57d87aeb.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $177.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $49.41K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49990 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.