AKM 2.63% 37.0¢ aspire mining limited

way too ivory tower but the dilution issue is a thing. equally...

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485

way too ivory tower but the dilution issue is a thing. equally akm's been tryinh to get ovoot funding for 6+ years or so from what i gatherr. unlikely noble will do the funding given everything that was posted here a year ago about them going down the gurgler so i give him zero re funding certainty. doesnt seem supported by real world

takevers are normally what - 70% premium abouts? bellamy;s t/o today was about 60%

so is 2.1c fair value ? does someone know what the vwap was when it was announced. i wasnrt following this much recently

what seems obv is if you buy 1.2-1.4c you're getting a t/o premium - but have to wait for it all to come about.

i reckon anything 10% or less below mr t's price is probably safe l/t against dilution risk - unless we dont participate in future cr's which is ofc our choice. they arent going to want to do huge equity raises after this - too much risk mr t ends up paying higher avg price

more he shows hes behind it more it should re-rate - though still think the big day for that is when project finance happens. but equity will usually move in advance on this kind of discount

the thing about eps is - you have to have e to get eps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.