AKM 2.63% 37.0¢ aspire mining limited

I already told you guys not to play the man so you can thank...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    You have a lot to say for someone with no skin in the game.
    I already told you guys not to play the man so you can thank Mongolian Joe here energising me to dig further. Shut me down in debate. Convince me to buy back!

@SIJoe I posted glowingly for a long time on AKM- this T grab makes me angry because AKM was a big play for me and I had to dump. I tend to get angry when financial ambitions get trashed by weak boards and angrier when weak shareholders get behind them.

SO He's a new point for you all to ponder. This placement is intrinsically connected to the 50% Mongolian stake requirement right? I've mentioned it before but I missed something important.

The Mongolians already have 6% outside the register. Paulls rationalisation is....what is it? Wordplay? He "miss-spoke"? How do we explain this?

T Doenst need 51% of AKM for Mongolian legislative permission. He can take 45% to get there.

SO why 51%? Because it's not for Mongolian law...its for Aussie law- 51% for MAJORITY CONTROL = BOARD CONTROL = MINORITY PASSIVE BUYOUT AT A PRICE OF THEIR CHOOSING IE HELPLESS SQUEEZOUT.

You won't realise even halfway fair value if this placement goes through ---

Minority shareholder History says it's so.

The nature of Uber capitalist Billionaires says it's so.

Mongolian Nationalism says its so.

The lack of non-T funding power on the AKM register says it's so.

The "wordplay" that this placement needs to provide 51% of the register says it's so.

Say it ain't so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $187.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 37.0¢ $15.53K 41.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39439 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.