AKM 2.63% 37.0¢ aspire mining limited

Ann: Letter of Intent to Provide Future Financial Support, page-26

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    you cant bang on about theory valuations as what you should be paid when you rely on the guy paying you to make it come about. non adult

but just taking whats offered with no questions is same shade of non adult imo

you dont gift away everything - the fact is mr t needs akm and akm needs mr t, seems to me.

the way you make that kind of marriage work is pay fair amounts along the way so no one gets noses out of joint. hes doing the heavy lifting from here so hell get most of the goodies

but a 27.7% premium to get effective control just isnt fair to all the investment akm's investors made til now

imo there should be a middle path - 3c for those 1.5bn shares would be fair. 2.1c is too low. bellamy's yesterday - 50-60% premium - and that for a company in deep mud with a broken brand. dont ever recall a 27.7% vwap offer getting up on a non bankruptcy/firesale deal though im sure its happened.

its a long way below the norm. independent expert will say its 'unfair but reasonable' i reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $187.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 37.0¢ $15.53K 41.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39439 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 1826 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.