RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Letter of Intent with Hitachi executed for Mining Fleet, page-23

1. 15,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1303
    I didn't hold it when it went over $3.50 but I did on the way up to it. If I had it would be like falling off the end of a cliff. I had enough of that elsewhere.
    What was different then was the Cu shortage and price running up hard with SP's reacting across the board. The story that it was a super cycle. Even BHP was pushing the story that there would be an extended boom. The Chinese money (debt funded) to pump up the world economy post the GFC bust ran out and Cu prices came down.

I'm convinced we are headed for a re-run of the boom based on the need for Cu in Electrification to fight Greenhouse gasses. The critical bit being BHP & other majors (e.g. Glencore) have enforced capital discipline from lessons learnt last time.

I can only compare the boom to a salmon (or herring) run where you can catch them on anything even credit cards, punched with two holes one for a treble hook and the other for a ring to attach the line. Now you South Aussies would encounter that a lot more than I have. If I'm lucky I'm in the right place at the right time once in two decades.

All IMVHO
    Last edited by arsenic: 27/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.