RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Letter of Intent with Hitachi executed for Mining Fleet, page-25

1. 6,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    BHP are pumping Chinese real estate to pick up which will increase the copper demand of course. Perhaps on rumors in the breeze of Chinese Gov pumping 5 trillion into economy soon? courtesy of SMM (Shanghai Metals) website - wow what will that do for copper and PrNd demand and prices. Very comfortable with ARU, RXM and LYC Arsenic - well I wish I had more but don't we always in these low buying opportunistic times. I see C6C is another - well not takeover but amalgamating to make a larger operation - lot happening in the copper space as the race for positioning continues.

Sidenote - the ARU situation I had to use favorably in selling majority of holding in my account to take a loss which will be tax beneficial to erase any tax on earlier gains current FY then as ARU sp falling I bought equivalent in wifes account (even more actually due to falling sp and time to act and process the sales and funds - then another buy last week from high interest account funds available in Nabtrade to buy again such is my conviction near term with ARU - then channel more into REX prior to the copper rebound hopefully and REX delivering construction and commissioning at Hillside. I even went as far as looking to buy in Ardrossan area (ex Spencer Gulf lad) a fishing/crabbing 6 monther to cash in on real estate growth side but just float between there and Thailand. Missed that boat with ARU dip ($$) and property price growth particularly last summer just gone from what I observed in the area. Anyway have a great weekend all - look forward to latter this year - yes again - later this year - next year .... Go Saints - first bounce soon - kaching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.