PIQ 0.49% $1.03 proteomics international laboratories ltd

Looks like a big chess game to me. Sonic are quite happy if this...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Looks like a big chess game to me. Sonic are quite happy if this drags out for 3 or 4 monthd because playing hard ball just increases their bargaining position. After all, Sonic is a well establishef profitable business so taking PIQ on board is a little sweatener rather than a make or break deal for them. PIQ on the other hand are a minnow from Australia of all places (who ever heard of them), so the pressure is on Richard to accept Sonics terms which obviously favour Sonic. Ineqitable power dynamics, happens ever business day of the week. I imagine Richard is balking at the terms and wont capitulate. Sonic figure more delays will just tank PIQ's SP and put increasing pressure on Richard to accept the deal. So, my guess is another delay or an announcement no commercial deal could be brockered. Whatch the SP plummet if that happens. Of course, a brilliant deal could be struck at the last moment however unlikely that seams.
    No friends in business is the first thing they teach you at Harvard. Hope lm wrong, because being right always cost me a fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.