AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

AJX is another company that keeps majority of clients...

1. 299 Posts.
    AJX is another company that keeps majority of clients confidential.

But, looking at the deal, it is a feasible amount and as shown, there are a few other deals with similar going rates. Assuming there is actually a real buyer, of course it would be better to keep it confidential. If they made it up, then that would one of the biggest, ballsiest frauds in the ASX.

It is a bit of double standard and I don't understand why ASX/ASIC wouldn't just let it trade and announce that they were going to look into the deal. This would allow people to at least choose how much risk they are willing to take on subject to their approval. Instead, rather than the regulators doing their f#$*%^g job properly in the first place and reviewing before it was all announced, they've screwed the shareholders over.

Luckily I only invested my pocket money with this, hope for all holders sake this turns out real.

On a side note: there are a lot of people who are using the oil price as an argument against someone wanting to buy this. My argument to that would be there would probably not be a better time to buy this type of asset. If you can get a high quality assets at fair cost during a time with depressed oil prices, you will certainly make a lot more money than buying while oil is $100 a barrel. Investing 101. Further evidenced by the recent deals going through.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015...n-production-m-a-wpx-en-idUSKCN0PO11120150714
    By my calcs, you would think buying 92,000 acres would get you a discount. Seems they paid more than what Antares is getting per acre. If the buyer is real, they seems to have got a pretty decent deal so one would think they would go ahead.

http://www.shaleexperts.com/plays/permian-basin/mergers-acquisitions
    Antares is actually listed in the permian deals website now.
    Last edited by chowbang: 15/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.