NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Letter to all NORAAA Option holders, page-4

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    " Except for the factual comments provided by Growler "

Thanks Doz. I stand by my calcs and methodology which returned a fully-diluted MC of $30m = SP 0.05. You tried to disprove it but fell over at the first step because you didn't double check the SOI.

You seem increasingly agitated with your liberal use of insults and late night postings. Everyone is a moron/fool/liar except those, like you, who came for NOR VM (or even WP).

The business model failed at its first attempt with Spark. You all stayed for CogVoice but there isn't a commercially-ready product. So NOR pivots back to the commercial failure of VM. But somehow it is different this time.

Little wonder why you and your fellow perma-bulls do not post on the tech and the business/use cases. Far better to deflect with insults and irrational conspiracy rants.

If anyone cares to disprove my SP calc wrong or can put up a bullish thesis for Optus and VM, be my guest. Rest assured, I will rip it apart.

Meanwhile... PO is almost pleading for the oppies to be exercised. Why? Let's draw a pic for ease of understanding:

Screenshot 2023-11-28 133030.jpg

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.