EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Your last lot would have been around the 13th/14th of last...

1. 18,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Your last lot would have been around the 13th/14th of last month? Mostly cause it was a “early special” convert with TAS doing the final lot after the RI. 

No doubt any paid after the 14th will be consolidated into one at the end of the month which will come out Fri/Mon. Probably the early special convert was there to show some “faith” from TAS which we already knew was going to happen anyway. 

Has been some nice moves and volatility in the past couple of days / last week. I know last time the spike and close of 0.048 had us sitting right on a down trend line. Has created a higher low, but I’m also thinking a couple of 1pip gaps as well. Will be interesting to see where we are sitting now on the chart when I jump onto the main computer tonight.

Not into speculation to why the rises, but something has certainly made people aware and have decided on a punt/gamble/invest. I can’t see it being short covering, there was only 6m or so at the 0.048 spike day. They had plenty of time to cover on the way down for the next 3 days. Will news of the reason come or not... we shall find out one way or another. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.