IMC 4.76% 10.0¢ immuron limited

Ann: Letter to Immuron Shareholders - Rights Issu, page-8

1. 85,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    re: Ann: Letter to Immuron Shareholders - Rig... "shareholder's believe that massive dilution is fine because we can buy more shares to average down but why should I have to double my investment in IMC just to average down to the latest Ridiculous CR.
    what if some SH can't afford to average down again after the last CR @ .003 in 2013 well tough luck I guess. "

morning,

whilst taking up an issue is a pain in the butt - this happens with every dilution - the only difference here is size.

It can only be opinion, but imo if one invests (and I mean invests, not trades) in these potential high growth companies - one needs to realise one will either be diluted on the road - or one has to be ready to cough up at the requests of the companies.

In this particular case, I would have thought that if one is a long term holder or investor - or medium term for that matter ----------------- and truly believes that this company has the goods ---------- then this is so undervalued it is silly.

In other words --------- if you really believe in this company - then the sp at present is like picking up free lollies.

A dismal sp in a company that one truly believes in is an absolute gift --------- not a cause for anger.

Now, I have not been watching this company for long - so I can't pass opinion on whether it is the real deal or not - but, imo if you think it is NOT -- then the wise course would be to take a loss and find something better.

The real test of ANY stock and whether you should hold it is -

would I buy this today?

If you are a holder and you answer yes to this -- you are on a winner - whether you are on a paper loss or not.

If this thing is what a lot of you say and the MC will be far far higher when new sales come on and when/if new products come on - then this is opportunity time - not crying time.

I hope you all do well with it.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ $11.63K 120.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.