BPH 7.69% 1.2¢ bph energy ltd

As I sit here and contemplate the situation we are in, I feel...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As I sit here and contemplate the situation we are in, I feel great disappointment to know our once great country is losing all credibility and integrity.

I first bought in during 2020 and have held and accumulated ever since. I've shadowed this forum for near on the whole time and have seen the ups and downs, arguments and excitement and everything else that we have experienced.

I hold heads, have done so since my first purchase. I have participated in raises. I also hold a large amount of options, and planned on converting them come approval. Never in my mind did I expect for this to happen a second time after the original scomo court case. I thought better of the Australian Government, that they would learn a lesson and do the right thing. Fool me twice shame on me I guess. The point is, I bought these options with the intent of using the leverage for obvious financial gain but also to inject money into the company to help them push forward. Once converted I would be sitting very comfortably in the company on the way to drilling that dinner table sized hole.

I do believe though that these circumstances are more than just your average leverage play that didn't work out. Had the company actually drilled and hit a duster, then the options timed out then sure too bad, you took a risk and lost. But in this circumstance the government has played foul and held us to ransom in such a way that it took all fairness out of the play. In this once great country you expect procedures and policies to be held to, with no interference or corruption.

It is because of this I believe all shareholders should vote yes to the extension, in the act of fairness. I will be voting as such and would do so even if I didn't hold options.

Each shareholder should and will vote according to their own beliefs and I don't hold anything against them on which choice they make regardless.

It's been a long ride, let's hope it's nearing the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $14.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $36.14K 3.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 8458638 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 530346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.