ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2554
    You really trying to tell me that crap Umrobot!!!! , you’ve got know idea about oily pennies dude if that’s your opinion in Bass Oils Current Copper Basin campaign and progress of Pel182 and Kiwi tenements atm, this is the culmination of years of work for our company and millions of dollars invested in same over the past few years starting to come together and can be transitional for our company and equally the SP in the ST, I’m very very excited atm being a major holder of Bass Oil currently, and couldn’t be happier with what’s about to be released to market, and what is about to be released to market is exactly what I have spent the last 4 months buying into Bass Oil for.

You Umrobot what is your mission with Bass Oil on Hot Copper you seem to rejoice in simply throwing mud at Shareholders of Bass Oil and the company for kicks on Hot Copper, I see you don’t hold Bass Oil by your disclosure, so how can us investors in Bass Oil be your target of joy by belittling us shareholders of Bass Oil for investing in Australia’s future Natural Gas sovereign energy supply future.

Certainly strikes me as a strange past time Umrobot your actions on Hot Copper, and I certainly know what I would rather be doing and that’s researching and sharing undervalued gems on Hot Copper $$$$$$

GL anyway Umrobot with what ever it is you do ? I’m certainly happy with Bass Oil as a shareholder and its progress currently and in particular its ST term plan of fast tracked progress over the coming month ahead $$&&

So that’s the story is it PLCENT, Umrobot is just a bitter Ex holder of Bass Oil, that obviously didn’t have the fortitude to hold for the reward in Bass Oil investing, can never understand Ex holders of a company bagging out a company on Hot Copper after they sell out tbh !!!!
    What’s the point move on and work on your next investment is my gig after I sell out of a company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.