BAS 1.27% 8.0¢ bass oil limited

I tell you what sentinel1221 and you mark my words, if BAS head...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2553
    I tell you what sentinel1221 and you mark my words, if BAS head shares go above 10 cents over the next month my self and many others will be buying BASO and exercising same straight away as it will be the only way of getting any quantity of stock with how tightly BAS is held.

The BAS Pel90k Kiwi 1 Trading Halt announcement results today on completion and commencement of Pel90K extended production test announcement alone has the potential to push the MCAP of BAS head share well beyond 10 cents on Wednesday alone imo, let alone our big Announcement pending and due this week so we are told our Pel182 announcement in the pipeline atm due to drop on market at any time, with the possibility in that Pel182 announcement based around a 21 TCF natural gas resource in the copper basin to drive the Bass Oil Head share price into the 50m and beyond MCAP realm on speculation alone in the ST imo.

Bring it on is all I can say, as this is going to be huge these 2 Bass Oil campaigns combined on market in September 2024, and transitional in Bass Oils future the next month of trading and funding through options exercising imo $$$$

GLTAH $$$&

From market update 15th July 2024 crew.

I believe this is a lot to get very excited about crew in the ST $$$$

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6409/6409880-bddf07110e79820ac444f8dc3140e8ca.jpg
    Last edited by GODS BROKER: 26/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.