CYP 0.00% 19.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Letter to Optionholders, page-91

1. 7,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    • Phase I trials
      Researchers test an experimental drug or treatment in a small group of people for the first time. The researchers evaluate the treatment’s safety, determine a safe dosage range, and identify side effects.

• Phase II trials
      The experimental drug or treatment is given to a larger group of people to see if it is effective and to further evaluate its safety.

• Phase III trials
      The experimental study drug or treatment is given to large groups of people. Researchers confirm its effectiveness, monitor side effects, compare it to commonly used treatments, and collect information that will allow the experimental drug or treatment to be used safely.

• Phase IV trials
      Post-marketing studies, which are conducted after a treatment is approved for use by the FDA, provide additional information including the treatment or drug’s risks, benefits, and best use.

https://www.fda.gov/patients/clinical-trials-what-patients-need-know/what-are-different-types-clinical-research

You guys do like to display your ignorance like a badge of honour.

Has the penny dropped yet? Here’s a tip: your information comes from CYP and my information comes from FDA - maybe there’s a difference?

Not all trials are equal. Going to market with incomplete and inferior is not the answer in my opinion. That might just be me though (and the rest of the world).

Enjoy your bliss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $5.809K 29.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48825 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.