re: Ann: Letter to Orion Shareholders re EGM ... Hi Lilac,It has...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    re: Ann: Letter to Orion Shareholders re EGM ... Hi Lilac,

It has been a long hard road and I invite all the Others in this Clinic to Similarly Advertise their Loyalty

I regularly get Bashed by The Crew for simply taking a sceptical rationalist approach to the way ESG is travelling

The Secrecy of the ESG operations at Tintsfield is astonishing. Some would say that it is because of the need for ESG to hide its best assets in case a Brazilian suitor notices. I reckon it is poor form disclosure and the ASX should ask them to explain. The Pilot has been running about 6 weeks and no news yet - Why ? What is to hide ?

Rene Rivkin was a great character and what he did with his left hand I dont know. I hold my ESG Worry Beads in my Left hand , and scratch my cranial neuronic containment with my right when I look at the ESG sp and wonder just what are those fellows thinking when they withold vital information from the market not even bothering to have a regular update.

I am sure you are equally frustrated. We know the gas is dowwn there deep in the coals just waiting for the water to be gone before flowing to the surface. We know tthere is a lot of gas there. We are told by the Crew that the LNGN is just a Bluff and wont be happening as it is just a way for ESG to get noticed yet the Coolah-Newcastle pipeline is under consideration.

I am getting more confused about my investment but I will hang on until a predator drags my CHESS statement from my ice cold hands

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.