BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

- narrowcast strategy is right, but gov means longer sales...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    - narrowcast strategy is right, but gov means longer sales cycles. should be offset in US though given Trump impetus shaking up US state/local decisions makers. forget Aus - waste of time in scale and time of conversion. US will be earlier adopters with more scale and spend.

aus should be a call centre in case of enquiry. dont waste money on outbound aus lead generation

- be completely assured this MD has a lot of integrity. I cant recall a similarly detailed and incremental post.

when he says theyve seen a lot of rodeos he's not really right - theyre experienced in IT and IOT but not in business generation in the space. he;s taken a year to learn what I could have told him in 10 seconds - and did post here months ago

but he;s learnt a lesson and I expect him to be much more successful in generating outcomes from here.

as i found myself, when you go through a year like that - your 'radar' on whether time is well spent or badly improves hugely

he has the makings of a fine CEO.

But he will have to deliver results within 6 months or the market will strip him of that opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.