BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Letter to shareholders - 2016 in review, page-18

1. 301 Posts.
    Not sure the share price is going either up or down from here majorly anytime soon.

For the down side we don't have any unfinished takeovers hanging over our head just a general long term down trend. The only major downside stimulus I see is a really weak take up of parse customers.

To the upside which I generally believe we have more of at this point. It's just I don't see a major short term stimulus. Any major rerate at this stage I see as being mid-long term ones. Good growth in revenue announced in quarterly due out end of Jan could change the direction of current downtrend but wouldn't be a major spike in price. A bit further out then that we should have a better idea of parse on buddy uptake by mid to late feb. Customer signings in the order of size of Thor but I think it will take 2 back to back with a shortish space of time to make a meaningful/sustainable impact the share price. A nice big government contract would help but again I see that happening more mid-long term time frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.