ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Indeed you are right...it is a conversation and one that needs to be continued and evolved and linked in closely with every announcement of the company.

It was a good conversation to bring back perspective to shareholders as to where we really are and why we are there. It illustrated the lessons learned; it expressed the necessary mea culpa's; it put the negative events into perspective; it highlighted the positives from the recent experiences; it reminded us of the core business; it heralded high expectations from parse; and it signaled a return to focus (in public eyes at least) on organic expansion.

In my mind, the latter part of the final paragraph of the opening 'overview' section is the most critical in conveying some meaningful regret. BUD transitioned too early from venture investors only to include investors from public markets. Or at least, went to the wrong public market. Clearly the expectations of this market are not in keeping with the long term interests of vested stakeholders. But what is done is done and DM needs to find a way to keep meeting market needs (in perception and in fact) without limiting the child that is BUD reaching its full potential in a rapidly evolving world.

I continue to hold in hope. But it is not blind hope. The opportunities are great and the risks are omnipresent. The secret, I'm certain, will be in the execution of strategy, rather than in just the articulation of strategy. For me, that will be evident in an accelerated acquisition of data capturing and data processing. It will also be evident in enhanced data visualisation offerings across key vertical segments....not just smart cities. 2017 promises to be a year of great interest and significance for BUD.

All IMO and GLTA.
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 21/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.