BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

My take from the update is their are some positives to look...

1. 301 Posts.
    My take from the update is their are some positives to look forward to in the coming year. I think we will capture are very meaningful amount of the paying parse customers. This in itself will add to the revenue figures a lot of investors are looking for to base their valuations on. If we can land another handful of Thor size deals in 2017 I will well and truely be happy. If we can in the space of a few months build out a full feature version of parse then adding the vertical features to our buddy offering should done in house. This by the sounds of things is the direction we are now heading. Much better solution on the dilution of existing shareholders front. This way we can even offer an extremely customer by customer solution to a degree. Sure we can have some base platforms to work from but we can make it unique for each customers specific needs.

On the negative side I am not totally for our new 100% focus on smart cities. Just as they have emerged this year as the most advanced adopters of our platform 2017 could see another industry pop up just as quickly as a leading adopter. I like being focused but single mindedly so. The other issue I have with the update is and I get we need to keep some of our customer wins secret at least for now. Given that I am sure it would not have put any of these customers out if in the 2016 review we had said we landed X number in total and the total value of these wins was $X. I know people will say that will be reflected in the quarterlies and such but that doesn't show the number of wins and what part of those wins will be over what time frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.