MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

Well, closing date for ADS conversion today, and my shares still...

1. 18,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Well, closing date for ADS conversion today, and my shares still on my old acc!

Every single broker I tried and for all these 5 new trading accounts set up for my last holding and not one managed to f.n. get it done! All these people employed in process jobs making you jump through hoop after hoop and very little actual productivity for all the bureaucrats. But they are all getting paid so I guess that makes them happy that they are employed.

Now to take a rest from this BS for a couple of days, wait for a paper certificate and start this BS all over with an even more complicated process and many more levels of certification no doubt.
    Next problem will be spending weeks again finding a broker that can handle a paper certificate after delisting. Westpac has already told me they can not handle paper certificates. I expect most will have the same approach. I mean.... if they cannot get a simple stock transfer done when it is on an electronic Chess system... what chance of getting it done from something printed on a mulched up tree?
    Last edited by asteroider: 16/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.