WTR 0.00% 8.0¢ world titanium resources limited

Hectic Eddie is back, and number 2 pick of his 14 picks for 2015...

1. 226 Posts.
    Hectic Eddie is back, and number 2 pick of his 14 picks for 2015 is yes, you have it WTR.

Let Eddie begin by stating, "You seem to be lost in a space-time continuum".

In the Julian calendar, the average length of a year is 365.25 days. In a non-leap year, there are 365 days, in a leap year there are 366 days. So Peppie (presumed Female), you think it will take this experienced team 2,555 days to get our amazing mine up and running.

This indicates two things to me.

Number 1) You have no qualifications in the Engineering/Construction/Mining field.

Number 2) You have zero understanding of how money works.

Do you know what the expected productivity rates are on building a haul road that is only 50,000 meters long with minimal design detail (in a country like Madagascar)? The answer is ~100m/day (worse case) hence that aspect which we be construction concurrently with the mine and port will take less than 2 years to complete. Hence once we receive approval in the next two months, the construction works will be completed by 2018 with one year float for commissioning.

Do you know how much of the programme has been cut based on the new port design? No, you do not because you have no engineering skills!

Having worked in Dubai, and seen the pace of construction growth and new technologies this Project will be selling HM by 2019 at the absolute latest with a return beyond your wildest dreams with a mine life that will surely outlive you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.