AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders from the Board of Ave, page-32

1. 1,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    re: Ann: Letter to Shareholders from the Boar... Bill/Bob
    i appreciate your comments, but dont want to keep going over the same old ground, but i will just go thru 2 of your claims

>> "why Issentriss is vastly superior commercially to any single NRTI"
    that's a howler Bob!!! do u know the recent ftc and tdf sales??? u better go look...
    Isentress brought in about us$700M last year at us$14000 per pt per yr or only about 50 000 pts.
    Tenofovir (us$8500 per pt pr yr plus in fdc)brought in about us$3B!!! one more time Bob, US THREE BILLION !!!
    and its bad for your kidneys...if you use tdf over 2 years you are 5 times more likely to get kidney dysfunction
    http://www.hivandhepatitis.com/recent/2010/0209_2010_a.html

and from memory FTC (us$5000 per pt pr yr plus in fdc)is about us$2.6B!!!
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/antiviral-drugs-help-gilead-post-higher-profit-2010-04-20?reflink=MW_news_stmp

>>"I have seen no data that demonstrates ATC is better than any of the other NRTI's you have mentioned"
    and
    >>"not been shown to be superior to 3TC in any clinical trial so far"

oh come on Bob, d4t, ddl, azt... u should go do some due diligence (oh but you don't hold any avx do u) on these nrti toxic nasties and their side effects, try typing in to google 'd4t toxic' and see what comes up!

as i posted a couple ago, the WHO now recommends against the use of d4t in AFRICA!

as u know there has only been 1 study that has attempted to detect a significant efficacy difference after 24 wks, that was stopped short on the advice of the FDA to find a better path to market, so ended up not well powered to detect a difference on the primary outcome...

but as I have pointed out already, there were in fact SIGNIFICANTLY better clinical outcomes (like disease progression Bob, and after the primary outcome which wasn't powered up, they're the impt ones) on ATC than 3tc...

Bob, i thought you were going to lead us from the promised land, but you need to come up with better than that...

I believe we will see ATC eventually partnered with Pharma...and Bob eating his hat!

DRONA MUST GO (AND THE WHOLE BOARD)

VOTE NOW FOR ALL RESOLUTIONS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.