AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders from the Chair, page-8

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm I think there was always going to be increased costs this quarter like agm expenses etc , increase in chemical procurement etc for the ramp up in January onwards and if companies are 30 - 60 days payment etc I can see how we may miss positive Ebitda this quarter. I think Mak may have alluded to this (but please correct me if I am wrong with that). However they still see it within this FY so I am happy enough with that.

I thought it was an interesting update with a conservative tone. I like that we are going to have a distribution agreement with ICL first before going to licensing sounds like FYQ3 for that to come but thats not long now. Also great to hear about winning that procurement with major bedding manufacturer with foam I am taking this as someone else apart from our major supplier we have the contract with , but could be wrong thoughts on that one?? Its a positive though as more money in foam due to larger quantities used whoever its with.

Anyway back to waiting and watching the company grow from here, lots to ponder with all of late

All my view
    Wish the best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.864K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1258409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.