CMB 0.00% 0.5¢ cambium bio limited

Hi Prora-------------------------- as an ex-shareholder I would...

1. 4,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hi Prora-------------------------- as an ex-shareholder I would suggest you gather some facts and present it to ASIC............\

It must be facts. Unfortunately we 'plebs' sit on our brains- complain and hope someone else does the work/reporting. Nothing happens till one does something - same as politicians - they know we 'plebs' forget after awhile -------------- true.
    Also when presenting - if one does-- make sure (again facts you can back up) you put :
    cc John Laws -A Current Affair - ABC- Sky News- Ben Fordham - etc and as many Pollies on the opposite side as you can. I know this has an effect- was once a clerk to a MD of one of the big banks - many years ago --- he told me ' xxxxx if you want some thing to be acted on - let others know what the 'gripe is' - especially when it is apart of their area------------------- works wonders - Oh in some cases you no need to send the cc. but they recipient does not know that.

I am also piss-- of with some up/down rampers and believe I have enough facts to present to ASIC - only problem I have heard ASIC is a tiger without teeth
    That comment is an opinion from comments with HC ????????

Good luck guys ................ Any 'thoughts' without effort and action are as 'useless as an ashtray on a motorbike'/ 'screen window on a sub'

PS make sure the cc's are on each one you send to ---------- they then know - many know - not just one !

PSS this is all my opinion -- do some research.

All keep safe --------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $125 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243821 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 502179 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.