NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders Hearables are here to stay, page-45

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    FF you read the ann right?

You picked up on the Co's statements:

"The company’s lean and mean global business approach has been in contrast to the other hearables startups that have taken a venture capital approach in attempting to scale in an explosive market."

"predicting the Hearable Device Market to reach USD $23.24 Billion by 2023."

"is a team that has been researching, building, marketing and selling innovative hearing and audio related products for more than 15 years"

"IQbuds™ is now the undisputed leader in the augmented hearing market"

So when your concerned about JB hifi or whining Norman maybe worry more about other things like...how long before we're big enough to lauch into B&M Asian Continent...not just a piddly 25million cut of that what 3+ billion population.

The uptake in these fast growing economies China/Russia/India is potentially...can't think of words...but BIG! Markets we havn't even touched yet...in fact we havn't even touched our main targets yet FTLOG!!!

Not trying to over do the point...I have my conviction in place...but JB hifi? You really concerned? Really? Want to soend a mill or two on a tv campaign in Oz...money well spent given our cash reserves and current size? Not me...I can assure you...and as an experienced private business proprietor...keep saying...think these guys are AMAZING at spend efficiencies!

This ann summarises the Co's vision and nicely sets out progress to date for those both vested and those scoping for an entry in a Co thst has done exactly what they have said they will do.

As for anyone else reading ...when you're having doubts...and I'm referring mainly to those of the MTs/LTs who are heavily vested and see red when we know we should be seeing green...suggest you pin this ann to the wall...it acts as a great reminder for why you've taken up your positions and sizings I think.

We're going to be big...and the reason for that is "Team Nuhrea" satisfying the world with a tech that isn't just fun...it's a tech that provides massive integrative functionality across every auditory setting..social/ personal/ business/ hearing impairment/electronic communication...etc.

Excuse the ramble...feeling a little energised today...but seriously...JB hifi?...let em' order from us online...or get real on their margins...if latter point...sure we'll accomodate em'...or maybe you can call em' and complain about why they aren't stocking and not supporting probably the most innovative "real" Ozzie tech to come onto the international market in recent history?

Actually...that would be a laugh if we did that as a collective i.e email JB and Harvs and spin em' a little vitriol! Won't happen I know...but at end of day...IQ buds are readily available to Oz buyers...but...my support is in doing as we are doing... targetting of US/Euro/ME...thi is establishing us roots up...rest of the world will fall in line/love soon enough!

Again I refer to the growth chart in Ipods I've posted up a couple of times now...the parallels here are interesting and compelling IMO...explosive uptake expected for hearables...that means us too!

"Lean and mean spend"...keeps us going to the end!!!

Cheers
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.