NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Letter to Shareholders Hearables are here to stay, page-68

1. 13,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    @verce can I say I have no problem with you being here. Your knowledge and posting in the early days of this stock was invaluable to many. I had no problem with the research you and herb and a few others presented on this stock in its run up to 14c. I do not remember any of it not being valid.

At 14c, the stock was overpriced at the time. So selling was a good investment decision. Well done.

A lot of people posting here, including myself, have come in later than you and taken time to build a position big enough to be happy with. In the throes of building those positions, one big shareholder crushed the price. So currently it is sitting way undervalue, and a lot of long term holders are still in the red. Makes them a bit touchy at times Personally down the track I think a lot of us will be thankful for the big dump as we are in with far more stock than we would have been able to afford.

What I would like to ask you is this. Given what you learnt about Nuheara back at the start and the huge number of big positive steps and accomplishments since, don't you think the current share price opportunity is a great place to get back in on what many of us believe is now a great investment? Geez if you were buying at 6c over a year ago why woudn't you be buying at 6c now with IQbuds in stock in over 1,000 B&M stores and management proving to be top shelf.

Can I also politely suggest that if you need to know something about the current Nuheara feel free to ask. Your augmented reality at CES post was pretty far off the mark.

Can I also say that I'm pretty comfortable with having a pretty good rip at uprampers who come on here posting crap to gain a few pips. As are many other long term holders.

Stay around mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.