WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I think anything that could get fresh eyes and investors to look...

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    I think anything that could get fresh eyes and investors to look at the company can only be good. If we can get through the next six months, it will be fantastic, but obviously it’s only “if”. I believe we will. ASX investors have certainly earnt the right to be cynical and jaded. Call me mindlessly optimistic (I’m not, but I’m happy to cop that criticism), but I suspect Paul‘s viewpoint is of having run only a large private business before. His view is clearly that the business being created right now is worth much more than the valuation given by the publicly-listed ASX, that if it were a private business he’d be able to raise capital at a much high value per share. Hopefully time will bear that out. Even though fundamental progress has been significant in the past two years, the share price is so low because the company’s financial viability is constantly (but reasonably) called into question.
    Risk v reward.
    I believe in Paul’s abilities, the tech and the products so I’m willing to take the risk. We’ve been told now for months about how the business is about to die, yet here we still are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.